About Me

My photo
Northglenn, Colorado, United States
I'm primarily a BI Developer on the Microsoft stack. I do sometimes touch upon other Microsoft stacks ( web development, application development, and sql server development).

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

WaterMark It

So, I developed another personal window application. This app, WaterMark It, allows the user to take an image (hopefully that they own) and place a watermark on it. The program allows the user to make the watermark text/image with some opacity. The user can, print, save/save as, view thumbnail, etc....

I have also included in installation the source files, just incase you want to make fun of my horrible programming. <^_^>

The source file will be placed in (by default): C:\Program Files\Andrus Development\WaterMarkSetup\Source

http://williamandrus.tripod.com/WaterMarkIt.html

No comments: