About Me

My photo
Northglenn, Colorado, United States
I'm primarily a BI Developer on the Microsoft stack. I do sometimes touch upon other Microsoft stacks ( web development, application development, and sql server development).

Friday, March 03, 2006

Fractal Viewer

Well, I just put out a beta version of my Fractal Viewer on my development website:
http://williamandrus.tripod.com/Fractals.html

I still want to add more features like zooming in and out, more fractals, and maybe an editor where the user would be able to change the formula to view different complex systems.

Currently I have an graphical anaylsis of an orbit, a box fractal, sierpinski's triangle, Mandelbrot set, Julia Set, and Newton's Method.

I still got to do a small write up about Dynamical Systems to put up on my other website.

No comments: